🥰My mom😍

"My mom is the world best mom" This is the line which we have said atleast ones in our life.... So my next topic is mom🥰🥰... 
She is the one who brought in this beautiful world... 
She is the one who was the happiest person when I was born... 
She is only my true friend which never leaves me alone.... 
She is the best partner who gives me true guidence..... 
She is the one who I always copied... 
She is the one who is same as no other... 
She is the one who kept me as her princess👸.. 
She is the one who fought for me with every one . . . 
She is the one on which I tried all my experiments on... 
She is the one who is the most beautiful person in the world.... 
At last... 
My mom is the best mom... 
I love you mom 🥰🥰.. 
And if you love your mom comment💬 down below.... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts