Self made memes part3

 Hello everyone,

 How are you all doing? 

So this blog is gonna be  a part 3 of the self made memes... (As you all choose) 

You're gonna laugh like this... 





So bina kisi bakvas ke let's start... 



Online cheating part 3 looks like this... 



Expectation... 


Reality


(I'll never grow big nails again) 

(Salute to everyone who has big nails) 



This is me and my friends after experiencing an earthquake for the first time 😂😂






When teacher starts teaching with her mic turned off me and my friend be like this 😂😂
 



This is me and my friend when my friend talks with respect to me 😂





This is me when someone texts me 'hmm'





Me and my friend trying to chat in a new way 😂




Me thinking: Pta nhi in logo ka O kha chala jata hai... 
Brain: just do it... 
Me :        




Me and my friend when the teacher left the meeting 




This is me when my friend types for last ten mins and writes hmm




This is me when jio ka message aata hai 90% usage ka 




Me and my friend during online class😂😂





This is me when the teacher says 
"The paper will be uploaded sharp 8 o'clock"



Me and my friend when the teacher uploads another assignment.. 




Me and my friend when the teacher's net lag after every 2 minutes


 
When you haven't studied for the exam and hope God to help you😂😂
God's reply : OP😂😂




When only emojis can describe... 



So this was about it for this blog... 


Hope you enjoyed😊.

Some questions for you all
1. Choose the topic of next blog
-this language only spy understand (morse code) 
Or
-the only safe way to reopen schools

2.How was the blog? 

3. Which emoji among this describes the blog
😑,🙂,😁,😂,🤣

4. Which meme did you like the most? 

Aur agr hasi nhi ayi ho to maaf krna voh kya hai school band hai na🙃😂😉

 ON THIS NOTE I TAKE LEAVE

-Hetavi Dangi


Comments

  1. 1. Morse code one.
    2. Rib-tickling
    3. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 into million.
    4. That aur bata one 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Morse code
    2. Hilarious
    3. For sure this "🤣🤣🤣".
    4. That....izzat one😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Morse code
    2. Very 😂
    3.😂🤣
    4.sare hi jordar hai.....
    Keep it up gundi!!!👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific!!
    Especially the one that said " dekhte hai kitna sharp 8o clock" I m like 😒😒 u just read my mind didn't u!! Cuz just today morning I had test and the same happened😂😂😂!! Keep it up sis😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts