☹️Humanity in danger☹️

You know these days I heard something that was really sad....we'll talk about it little bit later in the blog... 
So my today's topic is Humanity in Danger☹️

So let me first tell you a recent story....So there was an pregnant elephant and she ate a pineapple🍍 thinking that it was a real pineapple but some humans had put fire crackers in that pineapple........ 
And then the fire crackers burnt the elephant's mouth ☹️.... 
It remained for 2-3 days in the water because her mouth was burning🔥
At the end she died just because of we cruel human.. 
Have you felt guilty on this true story... And if not you lack humanity.. 
The elephant would be thinking about humans... Now no animal will also believe us... There would be a bad impact for humans.... 
See be kind you will get kindness.. See the pic.. If that would happen ... The humanity would never never exist in the world... 
And to the elephant.. 
"Sorry, Mrs. Elephant as I am a human I am really-really sorry to you. "
Now I regret to be an human... 
Ashamed to be an human... 
On this note I take leave... 
     -Hetavi Dangi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts