School memes🤪

Hello everyone.... 
How are you guys doing.. I'm here for you all to make you remember your school days 😁😁
🤣🤣hahaha 😂😂
This always happened with me during my maths class.... The teacher be like... "Understand" and I was like 😑yes mam... 
That's true right?.. Let me know in the comments down below.. 
Coming home from school for me be like whooo😃😃... 
Haash baala tali😅
This are all relatable to me...... 
ME: (opens the book) ohh that's not today's HW I'll do it in school.. I mean why had I made friends🤣🤣... 
That must be relatable for a person who watches TV📺 very much.... 
That happens with me every time means really it super true 😅... 
Does it happens to you
The teacher leaves thinking that "Yrr ye mere bas ki bat nahi hai"... 🤣🤣🤣
I also have that one friend .... 
Teacher and my friend arguing.... My friend won.. 
ME: aaj teri treat pakki.... 
Isne hi mujhe daata tha na dekha mujse panga nai lena.. 
Now truly say in the comments kisne chalu class me tiffin khaya hai.. 
Aapme se koi pakada gya hai Kya?... 
Me ek bar pakadai thi.. 

Me : JACKPOT...... 🤣🤣
Ese bhi aapki class me koi interest nahi hai mujhe😂😂.... 
Teachers bahut chalak hai.... 🧐🧐
I always expect this but rarely get a chance.... 😔

Bas ek hi kamna hai ki bas me ye kisi teacher ko forward na kar du😅... 

So tell me which meme did you like the most and comment what you want next and let me know how my blog was... 
On this note I take leave... 

-Hetavi Dangi

Comments

  1. The 5th one 😂 That was so ridiculous. Nice blog... Keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6,7,8 are best .Which we had did.do u remember it hetu?
    Plz make blog on my name khushi.mehta
    Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember...
      I'll surely make one...
      Thank you😊❤

      Delete
  3. 5th one! It was amazing. It's the thing which happens with me every time 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. All memes are perfect 😍😍(We are same bro)🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naa...I disagree, Maths is art, you are much younger to understand it. Just because you are weak in mathematics you can't say it worthless. So pls mind it before posting anything. #garbage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy never in my blog i wrote that maths is bad or worthless or something like that...i personally love maths so much...and i'm not at all weak at maths ,it's the subject in which i score well...and all these are just memes i didn't ment it to hurt someone...so please mind before commenting anything...

      Delete
    2. Hey! If someone is going to entertain you then enjoy it . You are not allow to abuse it. She is very much good in maths . Don't spread haterate everytime. She was new in making blogs . Her only one intention is making everyone happy. Next time when you open your mouth don't speak negative. # gutter.

      Delete
    3. Yeah... So pls next time, be careful about what you're writing and what you are saying to people... Spread love not hatred... :)

      Delete
    4. That's not good..she is making a lot of efforts for her blogs..also never ever she wrote maths is bad or worthless..she is the best in maths...please don't spread haterate..

      Delete
    5. #spreadlove...
      #haters
      #idiots

      Delete
    6. Hyy dude I tell me that who r you.. You r girl, boy Or middle...yaar we r kown math are arts... Agar apko kuch achaa bolna nahi ata to kam se kam kisi ke buraaiya maat karo .... She was new blog maker we have to motivate her don't de motivet her... #middleperson#gandi nali ka kida#dont abusive any one

      Delete
  6. Hey!!!!!! Don't speak like this if you don't know the reality. It is not that she hate maths. She is making you laugh! It's not a cake walk!! Mind the words you say. Always spread love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts