Sneak peek to some of my drawings☺

 Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? So the topic of today's blog is a sneak peek into my drawings... 


These are not drawing actually but are some of the lettering... 


So here's my name and all the things that I like.. 


This is when I tried to do calligraphy... I'm not excelled but still learning.. 





Now starts the drawings... 

This the one that I made in lockdown... (For the sake of assignment) 

This is the one that I made on earth day (also for the sake of assignment) 

This one was made in 2019...

These two are made for my bestie ☺... 


This one was made on this teacher's day... 

Now these are some of the drafts which I should probably completeπŸ˜…... 



Now the one and only live drawing that I made, in this I have my friend's glasses, my keychain, ribbon

Now, some of the Kawaii drawings that I tried... 


Now this blog is getting boring and long.. 
So some random drawings













So, this is it for this blog I hope you guys enjoy it... 
Some questions for you all... 
1) which drawing did you like the most? 
2) how the blog was?? 

On this note I take leave
         -Hetavi Dangi

Comments

  1. I didn't like any drawing.....πŸ˜…i love all drawings.....amazing drawings honey.....i love this blog.....want part 2 of this😊😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much❤😊 glad that you liked it.. I'll surely make a part 2 of it..

      Delete
  2. I liked your all drawings😊 they all were amazing! Your blogs are always a reason to read something new( as i am not interested in reading 😜) This blog is also one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤😊.. That's a great compliment to keep me going😊

      Delete
  3. Your drawings are awsome ❤❤❤... Loved ur blogs🌸

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the last 4th and last 9th drawing most. 😍
    You are super amazing with your blogs πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
    Keep doing good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my drawings ☺❤.. You're blogs are also super duper fab...

      Delete
  5. I loved all the drawing dangi 😍😍
    U are making amazing drawing
    I am enjoying alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyy I liked all of it..πŸ’Ÿ
    And the blogs r as awesome as u..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œπŸ–€keep going 🀟🏻 waiting for new blogs..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤..
      Stay tuned next one will be up soon...

      Delete
  7. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ kept it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful drawings 😍 you are so talented...
    Love your blogs..waiting for the next one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤ ohh that made me red...
      Glad you liked it... Next one is coming soon...

      Delete
  9. Environment Day's drawings are nice😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great drawings...loved it...
    Eagerly waitingfor the next blog..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sis! I really appreciate ur improving drawing skills! I guess its really in our blood!! Further I would like to point out the drawing I liked the most i.e the one wid perfect shading ,that keychain,bow and glasses one!! keep it up sis....And if ever u need any guidance, then i am always there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you didu☺❤..
      Yup it's in our blood.. Glad you liked the drawing.. Thank you again for being so supportive didu..

      Delete
  12. Itni achi achi drawings 😍😌❤ You are Awesome Moti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice drawings...all are my favorite...really proud of you 😊...waiting for the next one eagerly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤😊 papu... Mere naam se id save kiya hai☺.
      Next one coming soon

      Delete
  14. Mast drawing che
    You are a artist
    πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤..
      I'm not capable of that.. I'm just a learner...

      Delete
  15. Fabulous drawings 😍😍....
    I like the quote drawing.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤😊..
      Glad you like it 😁☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts