Self made memes part-2

 Hello everyone, how are you guys doing??

So I did a small research to figure out that if you want a part 2 of the self made memes and all of you told yes.... Also I wanna thank you all for such a great support that blog got almost 120+views (might be small for you all but means a lot to me)... 

Chalo ab topic pr aate hai... 

SELF MADE MEMES PART-2 

Your gonna laugh like this


Online cheating part2 looks like this๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Me and my friend when our teacher hopes that we are in uniform ๐Ÿ˜‚... 


Me and my friend when we don't know which chapter is going on... 


When in online class students answer like bhed-bakri. 
Me and my friend be like... 


Others:brushes teeth standing at one place... 

Me: does the full house tour while brushing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚... 


Others: while brusing

Me:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃjyada brush kr liya... Aage badhte hai


Others: Heyy /hello..
Me: Oye/ Sun.. ๐Ÿ˜‚


When the name of your
Blog is self confidence and you post this



My friend's nails... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

My nails.. ๐Ÿ˜…



The most common question asked these days for online class.. 


When the teacher speaks  the whole entire class and then asks.. Clear??? 
I be like this ๐Ÿคฃ... 


I'm a grown up now.. 
Lekin me jabbhi dukan pr jati hu i search myself in the cctv๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜….. 

Types of keyboard... 
A normal girl's keyboard.. 

My brother's keyboard.. 

My keyboard.. 

(Not funny at all...ekdum bkvas joke ๐Ÿ˜…) 


Dogs barking.. 
Other: ohh they might be hungry... 
Me: atma dikh rhi hogi... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Pta nhi sab log itne perfect kese hote hai... 
Me to screen shot lu to bhi volume kam ya power of ho jata hai ๐Ÿ˜….. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I was bored so I texted my friend... ๐Ÿ˜‚


Gandhiji ne kabhi nahi socha hoga ke unka ye ๐Ÿ™ˆwala bandar social media pr sharmane ke kaam ayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


The most common time pass done with the click pen... ๐Ÿ˜‚




 These all are just memes and  not ment to hurt someone...
(Kya din aa gye๐Ÿ˜‚..) 


Soo this was it for this blog... 
Hope you enjoyed๐Ÿ˜Š.. 

Some questions for you all:
1. Are you a morning person or a night owl? 
(Btw I'm a night owl) 

2. How is your experience reading my blogs? Do you enjoy? 


And if you do don't forget to follow my blog.. 

Also please leave a suggestion for the next topic for the blog... 

ON THIS NOTE I TAKE LEAVE... 

-Hetavi Dangi




Comments

  1. Proud of you meri gundi.....
    1. sometimes morning person sometimes night owl๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    2. Your efforts to make everyone laugh are๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.......i enjoyed it very much.......
    Keep it up.....๐Ÿ’“
    Gundi tu to mr bean nikli๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š❤..
      Yrr itni acchi acchi comments...
      Haaye... Mujhe Mr bean bna diya๐Ÿ˜‚..
      Thank you again...

      Delete
  2. Sahi hai yrr... Mast๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoi'n scrolling this blog๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿป
    1.๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸŒŒNight owl just like u babe..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    2. Keep upgrading ur blogs as well..๐Ÿ’ฏur blogs r super cool๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป
    Mana padega; ur choice is guud to make laugh others....๐Ÿค“
    Keep it up doll_____!!๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š❤..
      Glad you liked my choice ๐Ÿ˜..

      Delete
  4. Superb Part 2 (as expected) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    That Gandhiji one was hilarious...
    1. A morning person, always. (22 Nov. ko pata chalega tujhe ๐Ÿ˜‚ jab subh 6.00 baje msg ayega)
    2. I can write a whole novel about my experience... It's amazing, keep writing!
    Love ๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I forgot... Pls write something one IPL team rivalries ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
    2. Glad that the part 2 met your expectations๐Ÿ˜..
      Haa tu krna subh me message pan reply tujhe sham ke 5 baje milega kyuki meri good morning tb hoti hai๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚...
      Sure.. Thanks for the suggestion...

      Delete
  5. Part 2 is increadible!
    1. I am a night owl๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฆ‰( just like you)
    2. Always I expect something๐Ÿ˜ when I see your blogs sneak peek....and honestly your blogs are out of my expectations!
    Seeing this it seems that some conversations were between us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š❤..
      You made me red ๐Ÿ˜..
      Yup some of them were between us...

      Delete
  6. Very Nice. Superb๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice. Superb๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhh!! That's very amazing...just u made me remember those days when we sat together and studied...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š❤..
      Your comment made me remember those days too๐Ÿ˜...
      Memories ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  9. Omg...that was hilarious!! Just can't stop laughing....
    1. A morning person...
    2. Your blogs are just fab! I don't have words to describe my experience reading ur blog ๐Ÿ˜

    Waiting for new blogs.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š❤..
      Glad you like reading my blogs๐Ÿ˜...

      New ones coming soon..

      Delete
  10. Very funny beta...
    1. I'm both morning and night person
    2. It feels so proud to create new blogs everytime with a new topic and each time the quality of the content improves...
    So proud of you..
    Keep making new ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you papa ☺❤...
      Aww.. You're gonna make me cry .. Thank you again for inspiring me ever time to make new ones๐Ÿ˜...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts