Self made memes....

 Hello everyone how are you guys doing?? 

So the topic of today's blog is self made memes.. Which means every meme in this blog is made by me... 



You're gonna laugh like this...Hope you enjoy😊


 Note: don't read it πŸ‘‡πŸ»it would be of no use.. 



Me:sends thisπŸ‘† to my friend.. 

Friend:Abe tune to novel likh di... 

Me:likhne ka do page bolneka adha credit nhi chahiye kya? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... 

(Jisne bhi pura page padha hoga uska toh ghore nuksaan🀣) 



Me: πŸ‘†πŸ»(When our computer teacher teaches us grammar... ) 

Ye sirf amitians hi samajh payege

Me and my friend at the end of online classπŸ˜‚πŸ€£... 

When your teacher is trying to teach you linear equation... 
Me and my friend be like.... πŸ‘‡πŸ»


This happen when Google is wrong... 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When you are super hungry this happens... 
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»






(πŸ‘†πŸ»English ki textbook yaad ayi? ) 

When you have a pet and that pet don't like maths πŸ˜‚..

Me trying to learn Fleming's left hand rule... Seriously yes this is my handπŸ˜…...

Online cheating be like this πŸ˜‚.. 



Teacher: Hetavi where is your notebook?? 
Me: ma'am I forgot... 
Teacher: give me your diary... 
Me: ma'am I lost it... 
(I had both actually) 
Teacher grabs the book on my bench... (By the way that was hindi notebook ) 
She wrote thisπŸ‘‡πŸ˜‚

Let me type it for you (because she has a horrible writing 😜) 
Hetavi is not at all obedient to the teacher and arrogant to teacher. Did not bring the school diary and sst notebook... 
 (I was like 😱chal jhuthi) 


Note:the memes that you see from now are not self made.... 

This would happen if schools gets reopened πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Now one question for you all what's your favorite cartoon character? Let me know in the comments... 
My favorite cartoon character is this.. 
Who knows this guy? 

Now the most trending meme... 
Rasode me kon tha? 
(Sach sach bolo kon tha... 🀣) 
Me thi, tum thi, me thi, tum thi kon tha? 
(Shayad ye ek baar bhi bol sakti thiπŸ˜…) 
Rashi ben 
(Phele izzat se bol diya hota to) 
Yee rashi thi... Esine cooker me se chane nikal diye aur khali cooker chadha diya... 
(Paagalpan ki had climax to dekho πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) 

 Moving on to the 2nd most trending meme.. 
Binod 
Sacch bolu toh mujhe kuch nhi pta
 (I'm laughing while typing it🀘😝🀘) 

Hope you guys at least smiled while reading it... 
Don't forget to comment how the blog  was?? 
(Hasi ayi ke nhi) 
Who is your favorite cartoon?? 

On this note I take leave... 

- Hetavi Dangi... 

 

Comments

  1. Hilarious one πŸ˜‚! I can see familiar chats and can recognize of whom the others would be... BTW, your favorite cartoon character is Henry (Ik because I watch it too 😜)
    And my favorite character is Doraemon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤ I've proved my hilarious nature here... Great senses...yup that's Henry.. Ohh I like doremon too..

      Delete
  2. Amazing hetavi!! Your favorite cartoon is Henry. It seems some of the chats were between us tooπŸ˜‚. My fav character is Nobita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤😊 muskan.. Yes it's Henry.. Yup some of they were between us πŸ˜‚..

      Delete
  3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚pagal ladki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Not gonna blame you because I am a little bit πŸ˜… thank you😊

      Delete
  4. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ boj funny che

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fav character is Henry.Mine is shinchan......kaha se late ho itna dimag hume bhi thoda dedo dimag...... your efforts to make everyone happy is appreciable......πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤.. Aaja adha batkr de deti hu mera dimaag (kyuki unused haiπŸ˜‚)... That's a great compliment to keep me going...

      Delete
  6. Good girl πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itz super cool blog yrrr 🀟🏻..and the chats btwn uss😜ur favv character is Henry right..mine is Sinchan πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks❤...the chats made the memes possible πŸ˜„.. Yup it's Henry and I like shinchan too..

      Delete
  8. That's Henry πŸ€—
    Btw πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tere fav cartoon Henry
    Mera doremon
    Sachme kaise Bana rahe hai meme muje bhi sikha de
    Bahut Accha banaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa Henry hai...
      Mujhe bhi doremon pasand hai...
      Sacch bolu toh sab tukke se ban gye hai...
      Thank you❤😊

      Delete
  10. Areeeeeee Honey tusi chaa gaye😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny beta...keep it up...proud of you πŸ˜‡ your favourite cartoon is horrid henry...
    And my is Mickey mouse..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤ papa ... Yes papa aapko to pura naam pata hai 😍..

      Delete
  12. U cracked it my dear sis!! Keep it up!!!!!

















    ReplyDelete
  13. I literally can't stop laughing 🀣btw that's Henry and my favourite cartoon is Ben 10...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤😊
      . Yup it's Henry... I love ben10 too...

      Delete
  14. Tu khatarnak hai matlab waha Engineraring chod mems writer ban jaaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HahahπŸ˜‚ thank you ❤😊...
      Na na engeenering to passion hai usse kese chood du.. Meme writer sath me ban jayengeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts