My bestie ☺

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? 

So today is my bestie's birthday! 

Hey bestie! Hope you are reading this... 

Happy birthday yrr!! 
(Chal party de😂) 


Thank you for Always being with me in the most difficult of times and never letting me alone.. 

Thank you for irritating me all the time😂😅...
 And listening to my boring storys that I tell you... 
 Thank you for giving me the most memorable and the most weirdest moments with you☺.. 

(Ye pic dekhkar to tu samajh hi ja) Thank you for giving me company the bear our singer (besuri singer) 

You are the one who was with me when no body was!!! 

At last... 

(Jaan buchkar thank you baar baar likha hai kyuki tujhe nhi pasand na😂) 

 Lastly... Some meme suitable to us(mera blog meme bina khatam ho hi nhi skta 😂😂) 



Happy birthday🎂 again (aa rhi hu birthday bomb marne) 
Enjoy your day the fullest... 

ON THIS NOTE I TAKE LEAVE.... 

 -Hetavi Dangi... 


Comments

  1. Thx Yarr missing your boring worthless stories alot plz ek bar suna de .I love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wlcm yrr....
      Aaj milenge to suna dungi meri boring aur worthless stories....

      Delete
  2. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Khushi 💐💐
    Happy Birthday to you 🥳🎂🍫
    May God bless you with all of his love and adore ❣️
    Wishing you a magical day and surprising year ahead ✨
    Stay Healthy and Safe 😇

    I like to wish my friend's friend so don't feel awkward. ^_^'
    And anyways, you're the bestie of Hetavi! I bet you're not shy at all! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx di! Your guess was right i don't mind anything. Thank you for giving me a lot of healthy wises.

      Delete
    2. Thank you 😊❤
      Last line made me laugh aloud...

      Delete
  3. Many many Happy returns of the day Khushi❤🌈..
    Happiest borndae dear 💕.
    May god fulfill you life with joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌸Happiest Birthdae 🎂🎁🎈to ur 🎀bestiee...may I dont know her but I still would like to wish her🤗
    Caz u always remember ur bestie in our conversations..to ye to banta h😄......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday bestie ki bestie....may god bless you dear......🎂💓

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday jaaneman ... May your wish come true janeman me bhi aa rahi hu hetu ke sath me bhi rahi hu birthday bombs mar ne but we r both missing tution day jaan i misss you so so so much jaaan i love you ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤...
      Ha sath me marenge usse to😂

      Delete
    2. Thank you kutti's itna marne k lia 😅😅

      Delete
  7. Happiest birthday dear💕 I don't know you btw still wishes can be passed 😊.
    Having bestfriend in our life is a blessing!
    I am happy that she have you. May god bless you😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤
      I'll surely pass your wishes to her😁

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear❤❤ from death of my heart.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts