The true reason why i post memes on my blogs!!

 Hello everyone , how are you guys doing? 

So today's blog is kind of interesting... 

Because I'm gonna tell you guys the very true reason why I post memes on my blog even my title says self confidence... 

But before we start.... 

This blog is a collab with rishika patil she also write blogs... About facts, interesting stories, and articles.... So don't forget to check her blogs out... 

http://rishikapatil.blogspot.com


Let's get started... 

So, back then when I started writing blogs I have seen people lagging self confidence, happiness, values... 


The most common concern that I saw was lack of happiness or fun.. Which led to sadness and stress most of the times... 


So, one day I discovered something very effective... 

So I had observed that memes are the best way to bring a smile on a face... 



So I thought why not write one.... 

Then I made my first meme related blog which was 'school memes' and you all loved it but still I felt that something was lagging so tried something new which was the turning point.... 




So it was the self made memes it got  125+ views and the comments were soo sweet and I could feel the smile from that day I thought... It's a chance grab it or lose it... 



So even if one smiles reading my blogs not matter how many views low or high that smile would just do everything.... 

So that's it for this blog... 

Some questions for you guys... 
1) do my blogs bring a smile on your face? 

2) And do you want a self made meme series? (Because I'm planning to bring one) 

And if you guys enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to follow... 

Let's end this blog with a beautiful quote... 

"A smile is a welcome mat at the doorway of kindness"

ON THIS NOTE I TAKE LEAVE

-Hetavi Dangi

Comments

  1. Yeah... your blogs give us such kind of relaxation and funπŸ˜„....
    So keep doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to bring out this blog. People needed to know how much effort you put in to bring out a smile on our faces ^_^
    1. Of course, they always give me a smile. :)
    2. Sure! Would love if you bring one out...
    P.S. Thanks for mentioning me 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊❤ for such a great support dear...

      Delete
  3. Yesss your blog made me laughing and I feel relaxing you are Awesome Moti❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly your blogs have been amazing and will further be!
    1. Actually I am not reading much but your blog brings smile on my face which pushes me to read. So I would thank you for bringing a change in all of us( specially me😁).
    2. Don't ask for this just go for it. Doing something which makes others laugh is itself amazing so....for sure I want a series of self made memes😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊❤
      Omg! You just made me red 😁

      Delete
  5. Hats off to your effortsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....
    1. I just laugh like thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    2. I want series of self made memes 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊❤ glad that the blogs make u laugh...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts